Advanced Package Technical Training
Advanced Package Technical Training for Energy Upgrade California
This one-day course is required for all Building Performance Institute (BPI) professionals who wish to submit combustion appliance safety test results to Pacific Gas and Electric’s Energy Upgrade California program. The course focuses on supplementary combustion appliance safety protocols that augment those specified by BPI. It also provides training on proper duct testing techniques, which are not covered by BPI-certified professional training, and program installation specifications. NOTE: only BPI professionals who will submit combustion appliance safety test results to PG&E’s Energy Upgrade California program are eligible to take this course
- Must be a BPI professional
- Work for a company that is a current Energy Upgrade California Participating Contractor OR work for a company that has attended a PG&E-hosted Participation Workshop and is in the process of becoming a Participating Contractor.
Bring to training:
- Writing instruments, highlighter.
- A refillable water bottle or drink container, to limit disposable water bottle use.
- Business cards in order to network with other attendees.
**FULL ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED AND VERIFIED FOR THIS TRAINING.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early so that we can begin the course promptly.