A simple solution for energy efficiency
Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade is a great way to save money while you improve your home’s comfort and efficiency.
Although details vary based on your utility provider, Home Upgrade offers up to $3,000 in rebates and incentives to qualified homeowners. Home Upgrade uses a menu-based points approach, making it easier to estimate your rebate and incentive amount at the beginning of the project.
- Are you a customer of both Southern California Edison and Southern California Gas Company? Click here to learn more.
- Not a customer of both? Ask a Home Upgrade Participating Contractor for more information.
You might consider a Home Upgrade if:
- You want an easier way to estimate your rebate and incentive.
- You are planning to focus on a key set of energy efficiency measures.
Not sure? Ask a contractor!
How much does a Home Upgrade cost?
Even though the Home Upgrade requires a fixed set of measures, every house is different and the cost of your project may vary.
Advanced Home Upgrade
Interested in maximizing your comfort and savings? Learn more>>
Get up to:
$3,000 in rebates and incentives*
Find savings for YOUR home »
* Amount varies by provider